This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 26th, 2016 at 11:37 am and is filed under .
You can follow any comments to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Brad Allmendinger is a professional web developer and serial entrepreneur. He graduated from Virginia Tech in 2009 with a degree in Computer Engineering and has worked on a variety of pursuits during and after college.
The timeline to the left outlines the major projects that Brad has worked on outside of employment. The list leaves out the many small prototypes and feasibility projects that were worked on but never launched due to variety of factors.
For an overview of Brads non-entrepreneurial background, check out his profile on LinkedIn.
Never made it to launch:
- Guardrails.io (indie game marketing app)
- Collegiate Corruption (sports sim - postponed)
- Jobiroo (resource for job seekers)
Never made money/never intended to:
- Hyrax Hype (social media marketing - never made a sale)
- Student Direct Promotions (door hanger marketing - never made a sale)
- Tyrod-Taylor.com Fan site